Featured Post

Round 0 Contest Reminder

The first round of the contest (Round 0) ends today (August 3) at 6:00 PM EST.  As of the time of my writing this post, two of the groups are completely finished with their responses and posted their entries on my blog.  The other groups are shaping up nicely but there are still quite a few people who need to get on the ball.  No entry in Round 0 means disqualification...but even a poorly written, barely thought out entry moves you to Round 1.  Of course, the better you do, the better your seeding...and we all know what happens to people who sandbag a competition, am I right badminton players?  (oh, too soon?)

If I think of it (and if I'm around a computer), I'll post one final warning message closer to the deadline...but if I don't, consider this your final notice for contest submissions!  I've been feverishly working on the voting page - including updating it every time someone posts a link to their entry so it shouldn't be long after the deadline until I am able to post the first chance to vote!

I should also note that as of this moment, two people have dropped out of the competition which will make seeding even more important, you really don't want to be one of the few people in a three-way battle in Round 1!

Comments