Featured Post

Holiday Generosity: 1991 Score Edition!

Over the past few days, I've received a couple of different packages in the mail that were sent as basically a holiday present from my readers.  I have to admit, between today's package and a second package that I'll show at a later date, I'm feeling a lot of blogger love!

It means the world to me, especially because the packages were sent more or less out of the blue with no expectations of a reciprocating trade.  Of course, if anything on my blog ever strikes either sender's fancy, they know that they can simply holler at me and the item will be theirs.

Today's blogger generosity comes courtesy of Tom over at Waiting 'til Next Year.  Tom's blog is a great read, and it's even better because he A) is a math teacher like myself and B) he roots for a NL Central team not named the Cardinals.  In fact, Tom is a huge Cubs fan - and he was able to raid his Cubs duplicate box (I assume) to help me out with my 1991 Score set.  He sent me Bill Long (card #559)...

...and Score's 1990 Man of the Year card #815 of Ryne Sandbeg juggling baseballs.

It's a strange card to be sure - but between the two I now am only missing three cards from the gigantic 1991 Score set (#s 561, 812, and 890).

Comments