Featured Post

Upper Deck Masterpieces & Allen and Ginter Minis!

A few weeks ago, I sent Mike (from Ryan's Memorabilia Blog) a small trade package.  In return, he sent me a few cards that I needed for a couple of the sets on my want list.  I'm pleased to say that my want list is (slowly) decreasing in size, mostly because I've only added two sets to it in 2012 (Topps Archives and Allen & Ginter).

The highlight of the trade package, at least in terms of cards I've needed for a long time is this 2008 Upper Deck Masterpieces short print of Mike Schmidt.

At this point, I only need 7 more cards from the '08 Masterpieces set before I can cross of the set from my list entirely.  If you happen to have any of the following, I'd love to try and work out a trade!

2008 Upper Deck Masterpieces needs:
99.  Ken Griffey Jr.
100.  Al Kaline
105.  Tom Seaver
108.  Joe DiMaggio
115.  Roberto Clemente
116.  Albert Pujols
118   Bob Gibson

Mike also sent a pair of 2010 Allen & Ginter regular back mini cards my way.

I'm getting closer to completing the 2010 mini set as well, though I'm not as close to that set as I am to the '08 Masterpieces set!

While I appreciated the three cards from my want list - I also appreciate any (and all) Barry Larkin cards.  Mike sent me a pair, including this gorgeous Topps Laser card.

Finally, Mike threw in a few assorted Reds for me...

Thanks for the trade Mike!  And, as always, if anyone else would like to trade - check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments