Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

Group Break: Half of the Remaining Finest Packs

There are only two packs remaining in the 2000 Topps Finest box - here's one of them.  The final pack of the box will be busted later tonight if all goes well!

Pack 23:
153.  Ryan Klesko - Padres
186.  Ellis Burks - Giants
196.  Hideki Irabu - Expos
200.  Sammy Sosa - Cubs
234.  Lance Berkman - Astros
272.  Counterparts:  Ken Griffey Jr. (Reds) & Sammy Sosa (Cubs)

Another Counterparts card - this should be the final one in the box since they are seeded 1:8 packs.  I'm giving the pack win to the Reds since Griffey Jr. is shown on front. Once again, both the teams represented on the card were main "claimed" teams - so I need to random this off at the end.  However, if the Cubs don't get a hit in the break, I'll add this to their stack without the need of the randomizer since I have the Reds (and I'd rather all my group break participants be happy)!

Only one pack remains in the box - and then we'll be down to three partial boxes until the end of the break.  It's hard to believe it's almost over!

Comments