Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

Group Break: No One Wants the Dodgers, Indians, Giants, or Mets?!

I need to sell at least a few more slots for my first group break of 2013.  I know that I should be more patient and wait for people to sign up...however...I really want to bust the boxes but I can't until the break is filled up!  Right now, the following teams are still available:


Arizona Diamondbacks -
Chicago White Sox -
Cleveland Indians -
Colorado Rockies -
Detroit Tigers -
Florida Marlins -
Houston Astros -
Kansas City Royals -
Los Angeles Angels -
Los Angeles Dodgers -
Milwaukee Brewers -
Minnesota Twins -
New York Mets -
Oakland Athletics -
Pittsburgh Pirates -
San Diego Padres -
San Francisco Giants -
Seattle Mariners -
Tampa Bay Rays -
Texas Rangers -
Toronto Blue Jays -
Washington Nationals/Montreal Expos -

As you can tell, there are a lot of good teams remaining - so jump on in won't you?  You can see all the details here.  As a teaser - here are the boxes that I'm going to be busting:



As you can see, there is a nice mix of sets and years - should be something for everyone...and all for the price of a blaster.  You can't beat that, now can you?  

Comments