Featured Post

It's Finals Monday (and also TCDB time)!

The Great Barry Larkin Experiment: More Voting! (Bracket Madness!)

I'm not sure why I ever thought making a tournament like the Barry Larkin Experiment was a good idea...  Almost 64 teams in a bracket style elimination tournament?  Yeah...probably not something I'll do again any time soon.  However, I am curious to see which card reigns supreme in the end so let's continue our trek through the first round.

PS:  If you missed it, I summarized the last round of voting here.

Now, it's on to the next couple of votes.  Remember to cast your ballot using the polls on the right of my blog!

Round 18:  2004 Donruss Playoff Honors vs. 1990 Upper Deck Checklist

I'm not usually a big fan of checklists, but I have to admit to like the early 90s Upper Deck checklists.  Sometimes the art didn't work, but when the image worked the checklists were like no other at the time.  The Donruss card is the number 26 seed while the UD Checklist is the number 39 seed so no matter who wins this round, I don't expect either to make it much further in the competition.  However, we already had a 53 seed knock off a 12 seed so you never know!

Round 19:  1991 Score Dream Team vs. 1996 Score Star Struck:

A first round battle featuring only Score cards, what excitement!  The Dream Team card is the number ten seed, so I would expect it to beat the number 55 seeded Star Struck card fairly handily, but we shall see.

Vote early and often!

Comments