Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

My Second Trade with Swing and a Pop-Up in a Week

Sometimes I think the post office should pay me rather than me having to pay them.  Of course, then the 'ol post office would be in even worse financial shape than it already is.  Maybe we should keep things how they are.

Speaking of keeping things, here's a new card for me to keep courtesy of Bert over at Swing and a Pop-Up.

That's a gorgeous Upper Deck Masterpieces card of Al Kaline (sans hat for some reason).  I've been slowly plugging away at my Masterpieces set...but I think that this might be the first card I've been able to add to my set in almost a year.  Sometimes things on my want list just sit there for months (or years) on end without ever getting touched...  Don't you feel bad about that?  You should - and to make amends you should look at my want list and see if you can help.

If you are wondering (and don't feel like clicking on my want list link for some reason), here are the remaining '08 UD Masterpieces that I need.  I'm inching closer to having the set completed!
2008 Upper Deck Masterpieces Wants:Base: #99, 105, 108, 115, 118
Thanks for the second trade in about a week's time (the first trade was detailed here on my blog and on his blog here).  And, as always, if anyone else would like to help support the post office by making me a trade, check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments