Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

Nacho Average Sale! Episode I

I'm looking to clear some of my inventory of extra (and/or unwanted) cards.  As such, I figured I'd put a few different cards and/or lots of cards up for sale on my blog before resorting to using eBay.  If I can avoid eBay fees (and PayPal fees), then I'm happy...and that means lower prices which could make you happy as well.  If you are interested in any of the lots, please leave a comment below and then email me at fanofreds (at) auctions (at) gmail (dot) com.

All prices include shipping to the US.  
Live outside the US?  Just add a fair amount for shipping to your location, I'm easy going like that!

Note:  Prices are in effect beginning at the time of the posting and ending on May 19.  Unsold lots will likely end up on eBay or Listia.

Lot #1:
2009 Topps American Heritage Heroes Inserts:

This lot contains 11 cards plus a checklist.  The highlight is probably the Stan Musial Heroes of Sport gold insert card #163/199, but there are also a pair of chrome cards (each numbered out of 1776.  My personal favorite (since I don't like the Cardinals) is the Heroes of Spaceflight insert.  Three American Celebrity cards and four Abe Lincoln inserts round out the lot.
Asking price:  $15.00

Lot #2:
4 LEGO Minifigures

The minifigures included in this lot are Little Red Riding Hood (Series 7), Evil Knight (Series 7), Tarzan (Series 7), and the Lumberjack (Series 5).  Personally, I like the Red Riding Hood figure the best - the cap, hood, and basket are absolutely perfect.  I also like the lumberjack, though I have to wonder if putting a beaver on the guys hat was the best choice LEGO could have made...  The Tarzan figure comes with a monkey plus two knives (I never unattached the knives).  The Evil Knight should be a favorite for anyone who likes Castle-themed stuff.
Asking price:  $15.00

Lot #3:
2000 Fleer Impact Complete Set:

This is a 200 card complete set featuring all of the stars from 2000.  It's a beautiful little set - one that I've completed twice (once for me, and once for you)!
Asking price:  $20.00

That's it for this round of Nacho Average Sale.  If I have any type of success here, you can expect to see more of these in the future.  Remember, all prices include shipping.

Comments