Featured Post

Allen & Ginter Case Rip: Box #11 - The First Half!

Only two boxes left to reveal - this one started off quite well:

That's a Joey Votto card - really the only oversized baseball player that I wanted so I'm happy!  I still don't get the circus looking background on these...

The first half of the box was completely devoid of black border minis, but I did land three mini insert cards.  Two of them were from the Heavy Hangs the Head set.

The other was part of the Codes, Ciphers, & Cryptographs set (which is a fun little set)!

I also landed a pair of hits - one was a Stephen Strasburg relic (probably a couple years too late to cash in on Strasburgmania)...

The other was an autograph of Adam Richman - a guy who I know nothing about.  

Even so, I like pulling autographs so I'm quite pleased with the first half of this box.  As I mentioned in a couple of previous posts, I'm even more pleased with the final box...but you'll have to wait until tomorrow to see what I got there.

Comments