Featured Post

Allen & Ginter Case Rip: Box #9 - The Second Half

Let's finish off Box #9 tonight, shall we?

Packs 13 - 24:

The first half of the box contained two hits which means there was only one hit for this box which I'll show first since it's probably the least exciting card of the five that I scanned.

I have virtually no interest in any non-Reds relics that aren't framed from Allen & Ginter.  As such, these are simply "wasted" hits if you ask me.

Luckily, the minis were a bit better this time around.  I got a Brooks Robinson black border mini which is quite nice.

I also got another Heavy Hangs the Head - this time it's Queen Victoria.

Victoria's showin' a bit of skin in that photo, pretty risque lady I guess.

Finally, we close with a pair of Famous Finds - an insert set that had been sorely lacking in my case up to this point (I had exactly two until now).

I had the opportunity to visit Pompeii last year and I have to say it's simply amazing.  It's fascinating, it's terribly sad, and it's awe inspiring all at the same time.  Words can't describe it - so if you ever get the chance, I highly recommend you go visit.  Trust me, you won't regret it at all.

Comments