Wednesday, July 23, 2014

2014 Topps Allen & Ginter: Surprise, Suprise - I Pull a Kershaw!

I seem to pull more Clayton Kershaw cards than anyone I know.  I guess that's not the worst thing since there are approximately 2,034,492,201 Dodgers bloggers out there but still...

Pack 15:
67.  Omar Vizquel
96.  Madison Bumgarner
182.  Starling Marte
196.  Eddie Murray
200.  Zack Wheeler
250.  Steve Cishek
Pastime's Pastimes:  Jackie Robinson

Black border mini:  189.  Clayton Kershaw

The black bordered minis are always tough pulls (seeded 1:10 packs this year).  I can't really complain about pulling a card of one of the best pitchers in the game today (plus it makes for some good trade bait)!

Pack 16:
20.  Babe Ruth
Seriously?  I'm sick of Ruth Topps.
42.  Junior Lake
95.  Austin Wierschke
152.  Vince Gilligan
202.  Jim Rice
327.  Brett Lawrie
Fields of Yore:  1.  Ebbets Field

Reg. mini:  334.  Erik Johnson

We were on regular mini short print away from having an all-Dodgers inserts post!  As it is, the short printed regular minis are seeded 1:13 packs which makes that card even rarer than the Kershaw black bordered card...though I'm willing to bet there's much more interest in the Kershaw!

1 comments:

night owl said...

Save that baby for me! I've already created a stack for you ... now if I could only get that stack into an envelope.

Post a Comment