Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

2014 Topps Allen & Ginter: Surprise, Suprise - I Pull a Kershaw!

I seem to pull more Clayton Kershaw cards than anyone I know.  I guess that's not the worst thing since there are approximately 2,034,492,201 Dodgers bloggers out there but still...

Pack 15:
67.  Omar Vizquel
96.  Madison Bumgarner
182.  Starling Marte
196.  Eddie Murray
200.  Zack Wheeler
250.  Steve Cishek
Pastime's Pastimes:  Jackie Robinson

Black border mini:  189.  Clayton Kershaw

The black bordered minis are always tough pulls (seeded 1:10 packs this year).  I can't really complain about pulling a card of one of the best pitchers in the game today (plus it makes for some good trade bait)!

Pack 16:
20.  Babe Ruth
Seriously?  I'm sick of Ruth Topps.
42.  Junior Lake
95.  Austin Wierschke
152.  Vince Gilligan
202.  Jim Rice
327.  Brett Lawrie
Fields of Yore:  1.  Ebbets Field

Reg. mini:  334.  Erik Johnson

We were on regular mini short print away from having an all-Dodgers inserts post!  As it is, the short printed regular minis are seeded 1:13 packs which makes that card even rarer than the Kershaw black bordered card...though I'm willing to bet there's much more interest in the Kershaw!

Comments

  1. Save that baby for me! I've already created a stack for you ... now if I could only get that stack into an envelope.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment