Featured Post

New Group Break: Topps Museum, Gypsy Queen, + Three More Boxes (Dodgers, Cubs, Mets, Yankees, Giants, Cardinals, Nationals, and More Available)!!

That's right - it is time for another Nachos Grande group break!  For my third break of 2015, I'm mixing things up a bit by breaking FIVE boxes from FIVE different products (all from 2015):

  • Topps Museum
  • Topps Gypsy Queen
  • Panini Diamond Kings
  • Bowman
  • Topps Opening Day

There is a nice mix of high, medium, and low-end stuff - and every team should get a nice stack of cards if all goes well (I can virtually guarantee a nice stack of cards because I usually augment my group breaks with bonus packs and cards from my own collection)!

I did tiered team pricing so that the "lesser" teams aren't as expensive as the "better" teams...but no matter how it gets mixed up, I need to sell at least 20 teams to make the break work.  If you are interested, go here to sign up (and to get all the details)!

Comments