Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

2015 Gint-a-Cuffs: Pack 6 (So Many Giants)

I'm still writing these posts prior to the official Gint-a-Cuffs rules being posted - as it is, I hope I am able to go back through and add up all the points correctly!

Points so far: 40 points (with the usual caveat about the box topper point total)

Pack 6:


77.  Jason Hammel
308.  David Freese
94.  Xander Bogaerts
296.  Kenley Jansen
206.  Erick Aybar
69.  Christian Bethancourt
Starting Point:  SP-73.  Brandon Belt  (+2 Starting Points, +2 Favorite player list)
Regular back mini:  173.  Buster Posey

A lot of Giants in that pack - at least with the insert and mini!

Pack total:  4 measly points
Points so far:   44 points (barring any change in the box topper points)

Oof, this was a rough pack.  In fact, other than the Brandon Belt insert, the entire pack was full of zero point cards.  That's no good in a game like Gint-a-Cuffs!  I'm actually surprised that Buster Posey isn't on the favorite player list...wasn't he everyone's darling just a couple of years ago?!

Comments

  1. I like packs with lots of Giants. :-) I struggled between picking Buster and MadBum as my favorite in this contest but after the playoff heroics, I had to give the nod to the lefty.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment