Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

2015 Topps Allen & Ginter: Box 11 - Packs 7 - 12 (Another Autograph!)

After this post, I will be halfway through box #11 - hard to believe the case is coming to an end (though some of you are probably sick of reading Ginter-inspired posts by now - sorry about that)!

Box 11:
Packs 7 - 12:

We begin our tour of the next six packs with a black bordered mini of a Cubs' rookie.  But no, not that rookie.

Close, but no cigar.

Next, our only other mini of note (and this time all the full-sized inserts were duplicates).

That's Prometheus - a titan god of Greek mythology.  That card might be my favorite so far from the set - though I'll be able to judge better when I have the entire set laid out in front of me.

And finally, the reason some of you clicked on today's post - the autograph!

That's Bernie Williams the musician - but it's the same Bernie Williams that was a Yankee for seemingly ever!  I would say that's a pretty solid autograph to pull!

That's it for this post - still half of the box remains and then the final box will be for Gint-a-Cuffs (for which the rules still haven't been posted as of the time I am writing this post)!

Comments

  1. That's a very cool Bernie auto. He's an excellent guitar player.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I didn't even realize that was in the set! I may have to look into getting myself one of those...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonder if he counts as a Yankme for G-A-C??

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment