Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

2015 Topps Allen & Ginter: Box 8 - Packs 13 - 18 (More Mini Madness!)

If you missed my previous post, you should serious go back in my archives and check it out.  A red framed auto (#/10) and a second hit (a nice relic).  This post won't hold a candle to that one, I promise.

Box 8:
Packs 13 - 18:

So box 8 has to be considered a success with the red auto - but it is also a success because (after these six packs), I will have acquired five new minis for my collection!  This time around, we get two of those five including another First Ladies card.

Sarah Polk, according to her card, often helped James Polk write his speeches - a strong feat for women in her day were rarely educated.

The second mini was another Mythological Menaces card.

The Monkey King dates back to the first century AD in China.  According to legend, the Monkey King is indestructible in both battle and pranks.  An interesting character for sure!

That's it for this set of packs, but no complaints from me.  This case has now given me the following:

  • Red Framed auto #/10
  • A wood mini #1/1
  • A 10th Anniversary parallel #/10
  • plus countless other goodies including a slew of minis and large inserts - and with no short prints, probably at least 2 complete base sets by this time!


Not bad, not bad at all...and even better, I still have 4.25 boxes remaining to be opened!!

Comments