Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

Gint-a-Cuffs 2015: Pack 3 (My First Mini Insert of the Box)

It's time for pack #3 out of the Gint-a-Cuffs box.

Points so far: 18 (barring any rules change on the box topper)

Pack 3:

176.  Jon Niese
66.  Billy Butler
329.  Brett Gardner  (-1 Yankee)
265.  Jung Ho Kang
298.  Rubby De La Rosa
167.  Julie Foudy
Starting Point:  Robinson Cano  (+2 for Starting Point but -1 for being a Yankee = +1 total)
First Ladies:  FIRST-35.  Betty Ford  (+2 for being a First Lady)

Pack total:  2
Points so far:   20

Ouch!  That packed really sucked - two Yankees will kill you in Gint-a-Cuffs!  I did hit my first mini insert, though I have to admit that I figured the First Ladies would be worth less than the other minis (simply because there are so many more from the political set).  No matter, I'll take those two points because without them I'd have been shutout thanks to all the Yankees.

Comments