Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

Delivery Time! A Brand New Short Print is in the Books (and a New Larkin Too)!

My string of posts detailing mail packages that arrived during the first week with the college kids back at school continues with another PWE - this time from Brett.  Brett knocked off a single card from my want list - but it was a biggie:

That's a 2013 Topps Archives short print - pesky things that I'm still trying to track down.  Thanks to the Samuel now safely tucked away in my binder, I actually am only missing three more short prints from the 2013 set.  Will I finish it before 2016 (doubtful)...maybe before 2017 though!

In addition to the short print, Brett also sent along a brand new Barry Larkin card for my collection!

I'll happily take any PWE that comes with a new Larkin and a new card from my want list.  Brett upped the ante a bit more by also including a nice Brandon Phillips insert to round out the package!

Thanks a ton for the great PWE Brett!  As for anyone else, if you'd like to trade - check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments