Featured Post

It's Finals Monday (and also TCDB time)!

Theme Week: Better Know a Blogger - Recap Episode V

We continue our celebration of the Better Know a Blogger theme week with a look at the next six interviews in the series.  At this point, we are nearing the end of the week - and with it, the end of this edition of Better Know a Blogger!  I do think that I will revive the feature in the future (but with all new questions)...however, that won't happen until 2016 at the earliest!  For now, let's enjoy the next batch of answers.

  • Alex (from Chavez Ravining)
  • Nick (from Baseball Dime Box)
  • William (from Foul Bunt)
  • Charlie (from Lifetime Topps)
  • Andrew (from Andrews Baseball Cards)
  • Joe (from Shlabotnik Report)

This batch of interviews was another strong showing from the series!  Unfortunately, we have another couple of blogs that haven't been updated recently in this group of six.  Andrews Baseball Cards (now called Everyday Holliday) hasn't been touched since late August and Chavez Ravining has been dormant since the end of June.

All that said, at least we got to learn a bit more about each blog's author before the blogs went quiet.  That's certainly something...and I know it's not easy to keep a blog going month after month, year after year.  Heck, I've often thought about shutting down Nachos Grande - especially when trying to come up with blog posts feels like work rather than fun.  Luckily for me, those days are still mostly few and far between...and so I hope to continue this blog for a long time yet!

After 30 different interviews, we are nearing the end of the series.  I have a few more to go (plus my own answers which I never did publish) and then we can officially close this theme week!

Comments