Featured Post

2014 Topps Stadium Club: Mini Box #3 (Packs 3 - 4)

Four more packs to go.  I will finish this box today!

Mini Box #3 - Pack 3:

Oscar Taveras - Cardinals
Todd Frazier - Reds
Brian Dozier - Twins
Mike Piazza - Dodgers
Beam Team:  BT-1.  Miguel Cabrera - Tigers

The Tigers get another insert out of the Stadium Club box!  I must admit that the Beam Team insert cards have grown on me...a few more months and I might even be convinced to chase that set!

Pack 4:

Jean Segura - Brewers
Alex Gordon - Royals
Jose Canseco - Athletics
Paul Goldschmidt - Diamondbacks
Legends Die-Cut:  LDC-8.  Ken Griffey Jr. - Mariners

Woah, that's a nice looking Griffey Jr.!  I wonder if Junior Junkie already has this one (probably, he seems to have every Griffey card under the sun).  Even so, I'm guessing he won't mind an extra copy.

As for me, I didn't get either card I needed (112 or 113).  Still two packs remain, I have a slight chance of finishing my set yet.

Comments