Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Being "that guy" at the Post Office...

I spent much of last week packing up cards (while the last few group break posts ran on my blog).  Happily, I was able to mail out 16 of the 19 group break packages this past Saturday.  By now, I anticipate that many of you will be receiving your small flat rate box.

That's right.  Everyone in the group break ended up with a small flat rate box from me!  I tried to load each box with additional team related goodies to go along with the group break cards.

As for the small flat rate boxes?

Yeah, I was "that guy" at the post office on Saturday.

Actually, it's not so bad.  I pre-paid for all of the boxes and printed my own labels at home...even so, it still took awhile to get through the line!

Enjoy your cards...I'll return with non-group break posts starting tomorrow if all goes well!  As for the remaining three packages, I had to grab a couple more small flat rate mailers for two people and then a medium flat rate mailer for one final person.  As of now, I have the final three boxes all packed up...but with my work schedule I probably won't be able to get to the post office until Saturday.

After the last few boxes are mailed, group breaks will officially be over for me in 2015!

4 comments:

The Junior Junkie said...

Got mine - very quick! Thanks a ton!

RAZ said...

I got my cards yesterday. Thanks!

DodgerPenguin said...

Received my box yesterday. Thank you again for the break.
Hopefully next years are more "fruitful" for me.

Julie Owens said...

Haven't had a chance to go through mine yet but thank you! I can tell there are a lot of extras. Have a great Thanksgiving!

Post a Comment