Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

2015 Upper Deck Dinosaurs: We Finish Off the Box!

Well, it had to happen eventually - the end of the 2015 Upper Deck Dinosaurs box.  This has been a blast, let's try and finish strong!

Pack 19:
38.  Ingenia
46.  Dimorphodon
66.  Ceratosaurus
94.  Gargoyleosaurus

Mini:  131.  Entelodon

Another mini card for the collection, plus that Gargoyleosaurus guy is pretty cool looking.  Good stuff which leads us to our final pack of the box!

Pack 20:
10.  Triceratops

Sticker:  8.  Archaeopteryx

Mini  34.  Edmontosaurus

3-D Dinosaurs:  8.  Edmontonia

Another pack with only four cards, but three of the four were inserts so I guess I can't complain too much.  I'm most excited by the 3-D card - another sweet one (the 3-D cards look really good in this set)!

That does it for the entire box.  If you happen to have any cards from this set available for trade (especially the inserts), let me know in the comments below or via email.  I'd love to try and work something out in order to get closer to completing the various sets!

Comments

  1. Anonymous8:53 AM

    Thanks for sharing these! It actually kept my attention through the entire box, which says a lot about it's appeal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I greatly enjoyed the box - as was evidenced I hope by my enthusiasm throughout most of the posts! I even ended up ordering a second box...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment