Featured Post

Help Me Fill the Group Break: Bonus Packs Added!!

I ordered the 2016 Topps Series 1 Jumbo Group Break case earlier this afternoon with the assumption that I'll be able to see a number of more slots.  I definitely need to sell another big batch of slots in order to make this break not cost me a ton of cash!  I've added an incentive for people to pick up some of the cheap teams, buy 4 get the 5th free!  Seriously, I need to sell a bunch more slots!

Also, in a continued attempt to keep my groups full of great value, for every team that is sold from here on out I will add in an extra unopened pack of something baseball related.  Each bonus pack that I add in will be opened on video (as will the jumbo case) and I'll disseminate all the cards to the claimed teams in a single mailing.  Free cards = good news so spread the word and help me fill the break once and for all!!

$45 tier:
Boston Red Sox  -
Los Angeles Angels -
New York Yankees -
San Francisco Giants -
Washington Nationals/Montreal Expos -

$35 tier:
Pittsburgh Pirates -
Toronto Blue Jays -

$30 tier:
Atlanta Braves  -
Baltimore Orioles -
Detroit Tigers -
Texas Rangers -

$25 tier (or pick any 5 teams for $100):
Arizona Diamondbacks -
Cleveland Indians -
Colorado Rockies -
Florida Marlins -
Milwaukee Brewers -
Minnesota Twins -
Philadelphia Phillies -
San Diego Padres -
Tampa Bay Rays -

Go here to sign up!

Comments