Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

Join My 2016 Topps Series 1 Group Break (Red Sox, Angels, Yankees, Giants, Nationals, Pirates, Blue Jays, Braves, Orioles, Tigers, Rangers, and MORE!!!!)

With the release date for the 2016 Topps Series 1 set right around the corner (this week actually), it's time to join in my group break.  I'm busting a full jumbo case (6 boxes, 3 hits per box = 18 hits total) of 2016 Topps Series 1.  In addition, for every claimed team from here on out, I'll be throwing in another unopened random pack into the mix (which adds even more cards and variety to the group break haul).  At the moment, I will be adding in one extra pack but I'm hoping to see that number grow quite a bit since there are still so many good teams available.  Speaking of available teams, here's what remains (go to the group break page to sign up please)!!

Available teams:

$45 tier:
Boston Red Sox  -
Los Angeles Angels -
New York Yankees -
San Francisco Giants -
Washington Nationals/Montreal Expos -

$35 tier:
Pittsburgh Pirates -
Toronto Blue Jays -

$30 tier:
Atlanta Braves  -
Baltimore Orioles -
Detroit Tigers -
Texas Rangers -

$25 tier (buy any 4 and get a 5th team from this category FREE!):
Arizona Diamondbacks -
Cleveland Indians -
Colorado Rockies -
Florida Marlins -
Milwaukee Brewers -
Minnesota Twins -
Philadelphia Phillies -
Tampa Bay Rays -

Interested?  Go here to sign up.  And if you happen to be looking for any 2014 Topps Allen & Ginter, go here to see my full trade bait that I posted earlier today.

Comments