Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

2001 Topps Stadium Club: Pack 9!

There's not a whole lot that is sadder than the Monday after Spring Break (even if today is "pi day").  Alas, today is that Monday for me - so it's back to work I go.  I'll try to cheer myself up with another pack of 2001 Topps Stadium Club, let's see if that does the trick!

Pack 9:
12.  Ron Coomer
17.  Raul Mondesi
34.  Roberto Alomar - Needed it!

A good start to the pack, glad to get a card I need.  Unfortunately...
46.  Ryan Klesko
58.  Damion Easley
59.  Paul O'Neil
72.  Greg Maddux
74.  Pokey Reese
78.  Jason Kendall
80.  Scott Rolen
89.  Rickey Henderson
102.  Mark Grudzielanek
129.  Mark Johnson
138.  Kevin Young
140.  Vladimir Guerrero
147.  Eric Young
193.  Eddy Reyes
Capture the Action:  CA11.  Randy Johnson

Well....

Remember how I said that the Monday after Spring Break was as sad as you can get?  I stand corrected.  This pack was pretty darn sad...and it only compounds the day!  Oh well, I still love the set - and I still love opening packs - so I guess I can't really complain.  I mean, seriously, if this is the worst news I get today, I'll be ok.

Comments