Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

Delivery Time! Justin's World Sends Me a Justin!

This year, I've done a much better job at completing trades than I had at this time last year.  In fact, I've now completed over 30 trades (I only had 56 trades all of last year).  I'm still nowhere near my all-time high of 166 trades back in 2011 but I think 30 is a good total through a bit less than three full months!

One of the reasons that I've been able to do more trading is that I have been able to work out a number of relatively small swaps.  One such small swap recently occurred with Justin over at Justin's World.

I sent Justin a number of 2016 Topps Series 1 First Pitch insert cards in exchange for four 2016 Series 1 base cards that I needed for my set.

Many thanks for the simple trade Justin!  And, as evidenced above, not every trade has to be a blockbuster in order for me to appreciate it.  Big or small, check out my want list and make an offer if you'd like to help me keep upping my trade count for 2016!

Comments

  1. I just got your package Thursday, thanks. 30 is a lot of trading, I guess I'm up over 20 now, I need to keep track

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment