Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

2000 Fleer Tradition Box: Pack 17 & 18 - This Box is Paying Dividends, Isn't It?

Today marks the final post for the first half of my 2000 Fleer Tradition box.  I haven't been keeping very good track of how many cards I've managed to land from my want list, but I'm hopeful when all is said and done that I'll be able to cross 2000 Fleer Tradition off of my list.  Will it work out that way?  The only way to know for sure is to finish busting the entire box.  Let's not waste any more time today!

Pack 17:

18.  Brian Meadows
64.  Orlando Cabrera

And the winner for creepiest cartoon in the set goes to...
71.  Jim Edmonds
82.  Ben Davis
218.  Scott Williamson
248.  Raul Mondesi
274.  Troy O'Leary
309.  Mike Hampton
353.  Cal Ripken, Jr.
Dividends:  8.  Sammy Sosa

The Dividends cards are seeded 1:6 packs.  This won't be the only such Dividends card this post...  Unfortunately for me, this is the second Sosa Dividends card out of the box.

Pack 18:
17.  Tony Clark
61.  Derrek Lee
106.  Derek Jeter
180.  Kevin Appier
185.  Jim Parque
203.  Andrew Galarraga
207.  Dante Bichette
220.  Ronnie Belliard
386.  Dave Martinez
Dividends:  13.  Mark McGwire

At least the McGwire Dividends card was new for the box.  We've now pulled 5 Dividends cards in the first 18 packs...I wouldn't expect too many more in the second half of the box!

Comments