Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

2000 Fleer Tradition Box: Pack 19 & 20 - A Proper Box Hit (Club 3000)!

We've officially crossed into the second half of the 2000 Fleer Tradition box.  This post will also feature a true box hit (a card seeded 1:36 packs).  What is it?  Read on.

Pack 19:
103.  Michael Barrett
129.  Frank Thomas
152.  Freddy Garcia
264.  Matt Clement
331.  Torii Hunter
337.  Gerald Williams
417.  Wilton Guerrero

Aka, the "wrong" Guerrero.
422.  Pat Burrell
442.  Indians & Red Sox:  AL Division Series
Club 3000:  Robin Yount

I always loved the Club 3000 insert idea - and heck, I still love the set.  It's unfortunate that Fleer split the insert set up among a bunch of different 2000 Fleer products.  All that said, I could see myself chasing the full set - I know I already own three or four of the cards at least.  Also, it should be noted that this is a tough set to finish in terms of the Fleer Tradition representatives because they are seeded 1:36 packs or one-per-box!

Pack 20:
12.  John Rocker
15.  Manny Ramirez
145.  Justin Thompson
161.  Mike Sirotka
266.  Brewers prospects (Robinson Cancel and Kevin Barker)
287.  Harold Baines
291.  Brad Ausmus
392.  Rangers team
416.  Jose Rosado
Who to Watch:  2.  Matt Riley

Not a lot to say about that pack though I'll always think of John Rocker and the TV show Survivor now that he's appeared on the show.  Who knows, maybe someday I'll get on Survivor as well...I always thought it'd be a fun challenge.

Comments

  1. I have to admit that's still a favorite Yount cards. Plus that insert has some seriously limited relic parallels.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment