Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

Group Break: 2016 Panini Diamond Kings: Some Cards for Arpsmith!

Are we having fun yet?  I know I am - this break has been quite a bit of fun and we still haven't gotten to the two "main event" boxes - Topps Finest and Topps Legacies of Baseball.  Of course, we won't get to those until I work my way through the 2016 Panini Diamond Kings box, so let's keep rolling!

Pack 3:

7.  Honus Wagner - Pirates
131.  Mariano Rivera - Yankees
64.  David Ortiz - Red Sox
93.  Nelson Cruz - Mariners
3.  Billy Martin - Yankees
170.  Mac Williamson - Giants
173.  Michael Reed - Brewers
Heritage Collection:  HC12.  Orlando Cabrera - Giants

The Heritage Collection insert is a pretty good looking insert card (much better than the scan might suggest) - I think arpsmith will be happy with that one (plus the fact that the Giants landed two cards in this pack)!

Comments