Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

Barry Larkin Collection 464: 1997 Fleer - #706 - Encore Subset

Barry Larkin
Year:  1997
Brand:  Fleer
Subset:  Encore
Card number:  706

This is the third Barry Larkin card that I own from the 1997 Fleer set (the others being the regular base card and a checklist subset card).  There is one more Larkin from the set that I don't yet own (that being a Team Leaders insert card).  Unfortunately for me, the three Larkin cards in the base set also all have a Tiffany parallel (I currently own zero Tiffany parallels from 1997).

You may wonder why I spent all of that time talking about the other cards in the set - but when you look at how ugly this card is, you can see why I would rather pretend to ignore it...  Oh sure, I'm happy to have it in my collection...but there isn't much else nice to say about the ugly design of the subset!

Comments