Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Barry Larkin Collection 464: 1997 Fleer - #706 - Encore Subset

Barry Larkin
Year:  1997
Brand:  Fleer
Subset:  Encore
Card number:  706

This is the third Barry Larkin card that I own from the 1997 Fleer set (the others being the regular base card and a checklist subset card).  There is one more Larkin from the set that I don't yet own (that being a Team Leaders insert card).  Unfortunately for me, the three Larkin cards in the base set also all have a Tiffany parallel (I currently own zero Tiffany parallels from 1997).

You may wonder why I spent all of that time talking about the other cards in the set - but when you look at how ugly this card is, you can see why I would rather pretend to ignore it...  Oh sure, I'm happy to have it in my collection...but there isn't much else nice to say about the ugly design of the subset!

0 comments:

Post a Comment