Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

Gint-a-Cuffs: Pack 18 (Just Keep Swimming)

It is officially "crunch time" with my box - at the moment I'm sitting at 52 points which puts me in striking range of....well, maybe 80 if I'm lucky?  It seems that hitting 100 points is out of the picture unless I really pull a gem of a card.

Box total so far:  52 points

Pack 18:

32.  Falcon 9 Rocket (+1 bonus)
171.  Brandon Crawford
201.  Byung Ho Park
212.  Maria Sharapova
258.  Kenley Jansen
273.  Dee Gordon
Numbers Game:  33.  Yoenis Cespedes
Mini:  US Mayors:  11.  Marty Walsh (+2 points, my first Mayor of the box)
Pack total:  3 points
Box total so far:  55 points

Alright, I have six packs remaining...and I basically need to double the score of the first 18 packs (plus boxloader) to hit 100 points for the box.

Can it possibly be done?  Can my final hit be so awesome that I crush everyone despite having 18 of the worst packs imaginable leading up to it*?

If you think the answer is yes, then I have a bridge I'd like to see you.

Even so, I will persevere...  More to come soon.


*I actually have no idea what the rest of the box holds...I'm ripping and posting as I go.  But really, if I manage 50 points in the final six packs then I'll never complain about a bad Gint-a-Cuffs pack again.

Comments