Featured Post

Check Out My Cards: Volume V (Roman Emperors)

I'm back with the fifth post detailing my recent Check Out My Cards purchase.  The goal of my purchase was to make a serious dent in my various want lists - and I think I was successful in that venture (I landed 24 cards that I needed for about $32.00).

One set that I've only recently begun to collect is the 2007 Allen & Ginter's Roman Emperors set.  While I didn't make great progress on the set on this order, I did creep one card closer thanks to this Claudius card.

Claudius is #5 in the ten-card set...and now I'm pleased to report that I own three of the ten Emperors.  Of course, the bad thing about that is that I'm missing 70% of the set.  In case you happen to have any lying around still, here's my full want list:

Roman Emperers:  1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 9, 10

I have more to show from the 2007 Ginter set yet, but no more Emperors!

Comments

  1. This.

    I was organizing my A&G minis and have just one of these cards. And you reminded me I need to build this set. It has a classic Ginter feel to it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment