Featured Post

Blue (La Da Dee Da Da Da)

Delivery Time: Part II of the Trade with Bubba's Bangin' Batch of Baseball Bits.

A couple of days ago, I showed off the first half of an awesome Allen & Ginter trade with Matt over at Bubba's Bangin' Batch of Baseball Bits.  Today, it is time to finish off the rest of the trade!

As I mentioned last time, Matt helped me out a lot with my 2016 Ginter needs including knocking off the last of the Numbers Game cards that I needed.

When looking through the cards, the one thing that I never noticed prior to now was the image behind the player.  It looks like some sort of pavilion (or more likely, an old stadium)...but it's nestled among some rather large looking trees.  Anyone have any idea what the image is actually showing?

In addition to the Numbers Game cards, Matt also helped me inch closer to a few of the mini sets including the wonderful Subways & Streetcars set.

The Metromover is a free public transportation train in Miami and the surrounding area.  I've never actually been to Miami so I've never seen this contraption in person.  I like that it's free to ride though, that's nice for residents of the city!

Matt also helped me out with three more Ferocious Felines minis.

While I obviously want the entire mini set, I have to admit that the set featuring only cats doesn't interest me all that much.  After all, I'm a dog person!  I do like the border of the set though, the cards "feel" more special when you flip through a stack of minis!

Finally, Matt sent me a few more US Mayors cards as well.

Given all of the political talk on TV, on my Facebook feed, at work, etc. I have to admit that I have politics overload this year and so the US Mayors set seems like unnecessary overkill as well.  Of course, as I've mentioned 1,000 times already - I still want any and all Ginter minis and so I'm dutifully collecting this set as well!

Thanks for the trade Matt - and as always if anyone else would like to trade, check out my want list and make an offer.

Comments