Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

The 30-Day Baseball Card Challenge: Day 10: A 1960s Card that I Think is Neat-O

Today's prompt is:

One of your favorite cards from the 1960s

As with the 1950s, I don't own all that many vintage cards (though obviously I do own more cards from the 60's than I do the 50s).  In fact, I have a single 1" binder that holds pretty much all of my cards from 1959 - 1979.  On the bright side, this Baseball Card Challenge is giving me a reason to go back and look through that binder which is kind of fun!

My choice for a 1960s card that I like was super easy:

That's a no brainer in fact.  Look at the rookie cup.  Look at the fact that the card itself features one of the Reds' all-time greatest players.  Easy choice - and a fun trip through the first few pages of my "vintage binder."  I'll get to keep going through the binder with tomorrow's topic since we move on to the 1970s.

Here's the rest of the Challenge list.

Comments