Featured Post

Group Break: FINAL CALL (Three Slots Remain) - ONE LAST OFFER TO FILL THE BREAK!

I still have three slots remaining in my first group break of 2017.  I am still hoping to sell the remaining three slots - and to do so, here's my final offer.

For the cost of two slots ($70), get all three remaining slots.  That is, you get your choice of any THREE teams from the list below for the cost of only two slots.  You'll then be assigned (randomly) three extra teams for a total of six teams in the group break.  This is my final offer - and I hope it is enough to get someone to fill up my break for me!

Available teams:
Arizona Diamondbacks -
Baltimore Orioles -
Chicago White Sox -
Cleveland Indians -
Colorado Rockies -
Detroit Tigers -
Kansas City Royals -
Los Angeles Angels -
Miami Marlins -
Milwaukee Brewers -
Minnesota Twins -
New York Mets -
Oakland Athletics -
Pittsburgh Pirates -
San Diego Padres -
San Francisco Giants -
Tampa Bay Rays -
Toronto Blue Jays -

Go here to sign up.  Don't miss this "buy two, get one free" offer!  Please note that this offer does NOT stack with my previous offers (specifically the one for the original Allen & Ginter card or the Allen & Ginter set).

Comments

  1. I'll do the 3/2 deal. Give me Baltimore, the Angels and the Tigers.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment