Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

2015 Upper Deck Dinosaurs: Pack 10: Should've, Could've, Would've.

I haven't had the best success in terms of getting cards I need for my 2015 Upper Deck Dinosaurs set...but then again, I'm not quite halfway through the box.  I have already discovered the sketch card, the patch card, AND a Predators of the Sea card however.  After the next pack is ripped, I will officially be halfway through the box!

Pack 10:
6.  Stegosaurus

15.  Dilophosaurus

23.  Keratocephalus

Canvas mini:  20.  Moschops

Sticker:  29.  Cave Bear

Well, we finished the first half of the box in much the same way as the rest of the packs so far...that is, nothing new for my set.  Oh well...not every purchase can be a good idea I guess.  At this point, I'll be happy to get five or six new cards in total, definitely not what I was expecting going into the box break.

New cards for my set (so far):  Three.  Three stinkin' cards in ten packs.  Ouch.

Comments

  1. Good to know that bears have pretty much stayed the same over all these years.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment