Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

2015 Upper Deck Dinosaurs: Pack 11: Where's the Card of the Meteor?

Welcome back to another pack rip from my 2015 Upper Deck Dinosaurs box.  At this point in time, I have finished half the box (the left half stack of packs if you were wondering).  According to the box, we should still have three more 3D cards yet to discover, plus some other goodies.  Let's also hope we find more than three cards that I need for my set in the second half of the box, how's that sound?!

Pack 11:
7.  Iguanodon

65.  Monolophosaurus

76.  Styracosaurus

81.  Arrhinoceratops

Canvas mini:  150.  Homo Sapiens

Well, crap.  I just missed in terms of card numbers for all of those base cards (all were within one in at least one direction in terms of a card that I actually needed).  The Dinosaurs set ends with the Homo Sapiens card - which is a little weird, I think it should have ended with a card of "meteor" instead.

Cards needed for my set (so far):  Still stuck at three.

Comments