Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

2015 Upper Deck Dinosaurs: Pack 4: Back to the Dump

Yesterday, I finally located a pair of cards that I needed for my set (which included a 1:50 pack card).  Will the next pack add any more cards to the set binder?

Pack 4:
13.  Archaeopteryx

57.  Tropeognathus

69.  Protoceratops

73.  Herrerasaurus

Canvas Mini:  135.  Saber-Toothed Squirrel

Well, we are back to packs that don't give me anything for my set.  The mini Squirrel is kind of cool, but it's not a card that I am trying to collect.  Otherwise, a bunch of duplicate base cards...that's three out of four packs with nothing to show for my set.

New cards for me (so far) from the box:  2

Comments

  1. The next pack will be a winner! *Crosses fingers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn. Wouldn't want to mess with a saber-toothed squirrel.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment