Featured Post

2018 Topps Heritage Group Break is FULL: Second Team Assignments are Here!

Hooray, at the last second Wes saved the day (for me and my wallet at least) and claimed the final team slot.  Now that we are all paid up, it's time to randomize the second team for each slot.  Once that's done, I have to go eat some dinner and then I'll get all set up for the actual group break later tonight (the break will be streamed live on YouTube and I'll be sure to leave a video link on my blog).

First things first though, let's randomize the second team for each slot.

As it stands right now, we have the following 15 slots claimed:

  1. Atlanta Braves  - Colbey Hopper 
  2. Boston Red Sox  - Shane Salmonson 
  3. Chicago Cubs - bbcardz 
  4. Cincinnati Reds - Nachos Grande 
  5. Houston Astros - The Dimwit
  6. Los Angeles Angels - defgav 
  7. Los Angeles Dodgers - Spiegel83 
  8. Milwaukee Brewers/Seattle Pilots - jaybarkerfan 
  9. New York Mets - bbcardz 
  10. New York Yankees - Lost Collector 
  11. Oakland Athletics - KO Rob 
  12. Philadelphia Phillies - daddyohoho 
  13. Pittsburgh Pirates - Collecting Cutch 
  14. St. Louis Cardinals - BMan 
  15. Washington Nationals/Montreal Expos -  Peter Steinberg

The way I do the second team randomization is as follows:  The remaining teams are all entered into Random.org and I will hit the randomize button five times.  After that is complete, I will assign team #1 to the Braves slot, team #2 to the Red Sox slot, etc.  I did this on video if you want to see it in action (it also served as a bit of a test for tonight's group break set-up). 



Final team assignments:
Note:  Teams may be traded but BOTH parties must agree to the trade in the comments on THIS post.  I plan to bust the boxes around 7:30 PM EST tonight (3/1/2018) so make your trades before then!

Arizona Diamondbacks - Lost Collector
Atlanta Braves  - Colbey Hopper
Baltimore Orioles - Peter Steinberg
Boston Red Sox  - Shane Salmonson
Chicago White Sox - BMan
Chicago Cubs - bbcardz
Cincinnati Reds - Nachos Grande
Cleveland Indians - Nachos Grande
Colorado Rockies - Spiegel83
Detroit Tigers - Colbey Hopper
Houston Astros - The Dimwit
Kansas City Royals - KO Rob
Los Angeles Angels - defgav
Los Angeles Dodgers - Spiegel83
Miami Marlins - The Dimwit
Milwaukee Brewers/Seattle Pilots - jaybarkerfan
Minnesota Twins - Shane Salmonson
New York Mets - bbcardz
New York Yankees - Lost Collector
Oakland Athletics - KO Rob
Philadelphia Phillies - daddyohoho
Pittsburgh Pirates - Collecting Cutch
San Diego Padres - defgav
San Francisco Giants - daddyohoho
Seattle Mariners - jaybarkerfan
St. Louis Cardinals - BMan
Tampa Bay Rays - Collecting Cutch
Texas Rangers - bbcardz
Toronto Blue Jays - bbcardz
Washington Nationals/Montreal Expos -  Peter Steinberg

I hope to start the group break video (I will broadcast live on my YouTube channel) around 7:30 PM EST tonight.  See you all soon!

Comments

  1. Sweet.. happy to have landed the Padres as my bonus team. (Really though I was just praying to not get stuck with the Rays, lol.)
    Looking forward to the break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If this had been last year's Heritage I would have jumped in. Can't wait to see this break. Good luck to everyone!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment