Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

Delivery Time! Infield Fly Rules Hooks Me Up With Rockies!

Edit:  My next group break - dubbed my Rockin' Retro Break is live now.  Sign-ups and all the information can be found on the main group break page.  I now return you to today's regularly scheduled post.

-------


One of the interesting things about being primarily a set collector is that occasionally I can work out a trade with someone who is primarily a team collector.  That's exactly what happened with a recent trade with Adam over at Infield Fly Rules.

Adam is a die-hard Rockies collector...and it's quite apparent by the fact that he had a number of Rockies needs for my 2018 Topps flagship set.  I didn't verify this, but I'm guessing I don't need any more Series 1 Rockies now!

Adam also had a pair of 2017 Topps Archives cards for me...and wouldn't you know it, both were Rockies!

Who knew that a Reds fan would get so excited about an envelope full of Rockies cards?  Well, when those Rockies are all set needs, I guess it isn't all that surprising that I'd be excited!  Thanks again, Adam.  

And, as usual, if you'd like to complete a trade with me - check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments

  1. You're welcome! The 2018s came from Peter, and I bet those Archives were from your group break last summer, so I guess they came full circle.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment