Featured Post

The Great Ohtani Search: Pack #7 (2018 Bowman, Still)

I had a good run last week where I was able to make a couple of blog posts in between baby feedings and changings.  Unfortunately, we made the mistake of changing our baby's formula on him in the middle of last week and that did not go well.  Poor little guy had an upset stomach (and so much poop) for quite some time.  Needless to say, blogging once again went on the back burner.

As I write this post, I'm thinking that I'll stop apologizing for the inevitable day(s) where I miss posting.  Just know that things are fine...it's just the baby occupying my "free" time.  It's all good though, the little guy is a delight for the most part and my wife and I are happy to welcome him to our home.

With that out of the way, let's see if I can get through the penultimate pack of this Bowman blaster that I bought back in the middle of May.  Here's the seventh pack.

Pack 7:

4.  Zack Greinke
20.  Raudy Read
68.  Andrew McCutchen

Seeing him in the Giants uniform is still really weird to me.  Seeing him with short hair is also strange.

69.  Bryce Harper
99.  Ryan McMahon
BP14.  Kyle Wright
BP37.  Jake Burger
BP120.  Nick Senzel

Alright!  I can only hope that Senzel gets his recurring vertigo under control.  If he does, he has all the makings of a solid major league ballplayer (and my pathetic Reds could use some solid ballplayers).
BCP38.  Mitch Keller
BCP58.  Sean Murphy

Hmm, this is the first pack out of the blaster that didn't have any sort of insert in it.  That's alright though - honestly the Senzel is probably better for me than any insert would have been!  Once again, Bowman impresses me with another pack...it's actually quite a solid product (though good luck actually finding it these days with all of the Ohtani hype).

Comments