Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

Happy 4th of July!

Happy 4th of July everybody!

For me, I don't think I can top last year's 4th of July (at least in terms of baseball cards).  After all, it was on the fourth that I got to show off this guy (even if I didn't actually open the pack of cards on the 4th itself):



Easily my best pull of 2017.  And so far, nothing I've pulled in 2018 has come close to that card.  I ended up selling that Thomas autograph for a pretty penny - and while I would have liked to have kept it for myself, I needed the funds to help keep my collection afloat!  Plus, once the 4th of July hits that means that Allen & Ginter is right around the corner...and that set often does a number on my card budget!

Stay safe everyone and enjoy the mid-week holiday!

Comments

Post a Comment