Featured Post

Barry Larkin Collection 617: 2000 Topps Gold Label - #33 - Class 3

Barry Larkin
Year:  2000
Brand:  Topps Gold Label
Parallel:  Class 3
Card number:  33

If this card looks familiar to you, it ought to since I recently showed off its "cousin" the Class 2 parallel.  As I mentioned in the Class 2 post, all three Classes (1, 2, and 3) were seeded with the exact same rarity in the 2000 edition of Gold Label.  As for me, at the moment I have shown off the only two cards I own from the set.  I'm still missing the Class 1 card - plus the gold parallels of all three classes...and the one Bullion insert card that also features Mr. Larkin.

Needless to say, I have quite a ways to go on 2000 Topps Gold Label before I can put this set to bed!  At least it's a nice looking set where I actually want to eventually track down the parallels as opposed to a set where I feel like I need to do so simply to further my Larkin Collection.

Comments