Featured Post

Pulling an Autograph from Retail! (Allen & Ginter Edition)

It's time to show off the final blaster that I bought - and I'd say it is probably the best blaster yet (which is a great way to end things, don't you think)?  

Blaster #5:
Packs 5 - 8:

Let's begin with our minis.  Of the final four minis, three were parallels.  

The Luke Weaver is an A&G back while the other two are black bordered parallels.  Even more impressive, the Diaz is a black bordered short print mini - a rare pull indeed1

The fourth and final mini of the post is another Flags of Lost Nations - my favorite mini set of the year by far!

Honestly, this card alone would have made the blaster worthwhile to me...but I was in for a special treat when I pulled a redemption card for a framed mini autograph of Molly McGrath.

Now, admittedly, I didn't know who Miss Molly was until I Googled her.  Turns out, she's a fairly popular ESPN personality - and yet another "pretty lady" in this year's Ginter set!

All things considered, this was a great blaster!  The autograph should pay for the blaster and then some - though I may redeem it for myself, not sure yet.  

Only the Gint-a-Cuffs box is left to post...and then there is a TON of sorting to do on my end.  I also am wayyyyy behind on trades (both incoming and outgoing) so I expect to get caught up on those as well over the next couple of days.  

Comments

  1. Wow. Congratulations on beating the odds.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment