Featured Post

Gint-a-Cuffs: Pack 11: A Bomb Cyclone and a Bullpen Car (Who Doesn't Love Ginter?!)

Another work week begins - but for me at least, usually week 2 of the semester is much, much easier than week 1 (the last minute advising/class switching is over and I don't have to go over another syllabus for a semester which is awesome)! 

Speaking of awesome, how about more Allen & Ginter?  Are you sick of A&G yet for the year?  I hope not since I still have a little more than half of my box to go - but based on my blog view count, I do think that a number of you don't care about Gint-a-Cuffs to quite the same level that I do. 

That's understandable - I mean, I don't like Bowman much and many of you love that brand so to each their own!  I'm going to keep doing what I do...and what I've been doing lately is opening up packs of Ginter!

Box total so far:  45 points (+ box loader TBD)

Pack 11:
18.  Bullpen Car  (+1 point)
114.  Jim Thome  (+2 points, favorite player list)
164.  Manny Machado
259.  Bomb Cyclone
278.  Paul DeJong
333.  Zach Davies
World's Greatest Beaches:  WGB-7.  Venice Beach  (+2 points)
Indigenous Heroes:  MIH-21.  Jim Thorpe (+2 points)

Pack total:  7 points
Box total so far:  52 points (+ box loader TBD)

Not a bad pack - seven points to the good in a pack without one of the promised hits is definitely a solid score.  If base short prints counted for something this year (which I don't think they do), this pack would have registered even higher!

Comments