Featured Post

Gint-a-Cuffs: Pack #9: Wait... It's September Already?!

The air is definitely getting crisp and leaves are starting to fall from some of my trees already (grr) - yep, that's right.  Fall is in the air.

While I love football and apple flavored deserts as much as anybody, I always dread the start of fall because it means that winter isn't far behind.  I also dislike fall because raking leaves in my backyard becomes a veritable mine field exercise since we also have a dog who poops back there (and good luck finding poop mixed among the all the oak leaves).  Not fun.

Luckily, it isn't quite time to rake yet so I get to spend some time opening up more Gint-a-Cuffs packs.  To be fair, I've already opened all of these packs back in July (or maybe it was early August) but now I'm reopening them for the purposes of writing these Gint-a-Cuffs posts.  I'm trying my best to crank through my box as quickly as possible though because I would like to get my Want List all updated with what I still need from this year's Ginter set.

Box total so far:  37 points (plus box loader TBD)

Pack 9:
31.  Joc Pederson
89.  Mike Moustakas
90.  Avisail Garcia
288.  Mike Leake
298.  Jameson Taillon
347.  Jay Bruce
Marvelous Moons:  MM-3.  Io  (+2 points)
Regular mini short print:  348.  Josh Hader  (+3 points)

Pack total:  5 points
Box total so far:  42 point (plus box loader TBD)

I'm almost averaging 5 point per pack which is historically pretty good for Gint-a-Cuffs.  I still have two more hits to show off as well so there's a chance yet that I could make that 5 point per pack threshold.  More from the box soon!

Comments