Featured Post

Barry Larkin Collection 630: 2001 Fleer E-X - #7

Barry Larkin
Year:  2001
Brand:  Fleer E-X
Card number:  7

The Fleer E-X 2001 set is too much of a mess for me try to explain, but I can say this:  the base cards are quite nice!  In fact, if I had the opportunity, I think I would enjoy busting a box of E-X, though I wouldn't try to actually collect the full set because of how stupid the thing was distributed (see details of that here).

As for the Larkin card, this is Larkin's only base card in the set.  The card does have a parallel version (called Essential Credentials and it is numbered out of only 299).  Larkin wasn't featured in any inserts or hits in the set which means that this set is actually one that I may be able to complete* some day!

*complete in this sense meaning acquire all the Larkin cards from the set.

Comments

  1. Hey.... Stumbled across this listing on ebay listed in the hockey card category. Didn't know if I should post it here or if I should have sent you this on Twitter. Thought of you instantly. Good luck! https://www.ebay.com/itm/2018-Topps-Luminaries-BARRY-LARKIN-Hit-Kings-Autograph-15-Redemption-HK-BL-Reds/192735330287?hash=item2cdfebbfef%3Ag%3ANQgAAOSwrblb-LY%7E&LH_Auction=1

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment