Featured Post

Delivery Time! I Remember the Astrodome

I'm still working my way through the remaining few trade packages that had accumulated on my desk over the past few months.  Today's post is the last of the PWEs - and once this post is written, I'll only have two more outstanding packages from before November!  Let's be honest, even I am shocked by how quickly I've managed to whittle down what was definitely a daunting stack of envelopes!

Speaking of envelopes, let's get to today's package.  It comes courtesy of Marc over at Remember the Astrodome.  Marc and I have swapped a number of PWEs lately, with this one being the latest from him (luckily I was all caught up on previous packages from Marc)!

Inside the PWE was a potent punch of a couple of Barry Larkin cards including a gold parallel that I didn't yet own.

Marc also included a few Reds inserts to round out the package - the best of which has to be this Brett Tomko card where he is trying (and presumably failing) to lay down a bunt.

Thanks for the great little envelope of cards, Marc.  As for anyone else, I'm basically all caught up on trades (or will be shortly) so let's get some new trades going!  You can find a list of all my trade bait here - and my want list is here.  Check out both lists and then shoot me an offer!

Comments