Featured Post

Delivery Time! Highly Subjective Trading!

Today's delivery post is courtesy of Brian over at Highly Subjective and Completely Arbitrary.  Back in early August of this year, Brian sent me a fun little package chock full of Reds (plus a couple of Ginter minis which I'll show off in a moment).  In return, poor Brian had to wait for quite some time...but seeing as how this is my final "old" trade package that I hadn't got to, I am pleased to report that 1) I am caught up on my trade posts for the first time since my baby boy was born and 2) Brian's package is in the mail - and should have even arrived by now if the post office isn't too backed up already!

Being all caught up on packages is a great feeling, though it does mean that I'm going to have to be a bit more creative when coming up with blog topics (mail day posts sort of write themselves in a way that other sorts of posts definitely don't).

Brian sent along a bunch of random Reds cards, many of which will probably make their way into my Reds Frankenset that I've actually started to work on finally!  I've set aside cards to be used in the set for a number of years now, but only within the last few weeks have I started to sort through the various cards and, in many case, figure which card to keep for specific set numbers.

A big thanks to Brian for all the great cards!  As for anyone else, if you'd like to trade be sure to check out my want list and make an offer!




Comments