Featured Post

TRADE BAIT BLOWOUT 2018 - Round 12: A HUGE Day of Hits, Parallels, and So Much More!

Welcome to my TRADE BAIT BLOWOUT 2018!

Most days, I've posted exactly 9 cards for the Trade Bait Blowout round.  Today, I'm bucking that trend by posting a whopping 19 different cards!

Today's trade bait is as follows:
2018 Panini Donruss:  Father's Day parallel:  243.  Cody Bellinger (Dodgers) #08/49
2018 Panini Donruss:  Foundations blue parallel:  F5.  Mookie Betts (Red Sox) #137/249
2018 Panini Donruss:  Green parallel:  159.  Andrew McCutchen (Pirates)
2018 Panini Donruss:  Elite Series:  ES4.  Manny Machado (Orioles)
2018 Panini Donruss:  Blue parallel:  181.  Chris Archer (Rays)
2018 Panini Donruss:  Blue parallel:  144.  Noah Syndergaard (Mets)
2018 Panini Donruss:  Blue parallel:  153.  Corey Kluber (Indians)
2018 Panini Donruss:  Dominator:  D1.  Mookie Betts (Red Sox)
2018 Panini Donruss:  Dominator parallel:  D6. Corey Kluber (Indians) #250/999
2018 Panini Donruss:  Mound Marvels parallel:  MM1.  Clayton Kershaw (Dodgers) #133/999
2018 Panini Donruss:  Mound Marvels:  MM5.  Chris Sale (Red Sox)
2018 Panini Donruss:  Teal parallel:  22.  Andrew McCutchen (Pirates) #078/199
2018 Panini Donruss:  Teal parallel:  73.  Wade Boggs (Red Sox) #128/199
2018 Panini Donruss:  Teal parallel:  61.  Trey Mancini (Orioles) #159/199
2018 Panini Donruss:  Blank back parallel:  Elvis Andrus (Rangers)
2018 Panini Donruss:  Blank back parallel:  Xander Bogaerts (Red Sox)
2018 Panini Donruss:  Diamond Collection relic:  DC-CS.  Corey Seager (Dodgers)
2018 Panini Donruss:  Signature Series:  SS-GA.  Greg Allen (Indians)
2018 Panini Donruss:  Signature Series red parallel:  SS-AB.  Anthony Banda (Diamondbacks) #11/25

That's the last of my trade bait from this year's edition of Donruss.  There are a ton of great cards available, not just from today's post but also from the 11 rounds of trade bait that came before today.  be sure to check them out (I've linked them all below).

If you missed it, I posted ROUND 1 of trade bait hereROUND 2 hereROUND 3 hereROUND 4 hereROUND 5 hereROUND 6 hereROUND 7 hereROUND 8 hereROUND 9 here, ROUND 10 here, and ROUND 11 here.

To claim a card (or multiple cards), simply leave a comment on this post (first-come, first-serve).  I'll be accumulating requests throughout the entire duration of the TRADE BAIT BLOWOUT 2018 - and then mailing off all the cards at once at the conclusion of the event.

In return for you claim from me, I'm asking for you to send me whatever you think is fair in some combination of the following:
1.  Cards from my want list
2.  LEGO sets (or even a box of random LEGO pieces from random sets - LEGO brand only though)
3.  Barry Larkin cards (while not totally up-to-date, I would appreciate it if you'd look at my list of what I've already written about in order to reduce the number of duplicate cards coming my way)

I am willing to be patient, so you might tell me that you are making a Check Out My Cards order somewhat soon and you'll add in a few cards to send my way, that's perfectly acceptable to me!  I'd love to have my unwanted cards find a new home, and if it means I can also turn those into things that I want all the better!


My TRADE BAIT BLOWOUT 2018 will include cards from a variety of years, brands, and teams.  You are welcome to claim as many cards as you wish, but please respect the rules laid out above.  Also, when/if you do claim at least one card please do me a favor and email me your mailing address ASAP so that I can start a proper card stack for you!

Comments

  1. I would be interested in the Kluber and Allen cards as well as the Red Sox cards please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love both of the McCutchen cards on here, please.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see the Kershaw Mound Marvels is still up for grabs. I'll take that.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment