Featured Post

Barry Larkin Collection 641: 2001 Fleer Ultra - #71

Barry Larkin
Year:  2001
Brand:  Fleer Ultra
Card number:  71

Fleer Ultra has been on of my favorite brands for quite a number of years.  I think that's because Ultra always had photography that was nearly up-to-par with Topps Stadium Club combined with just a bit more whimsy (which as an Allen & Ginter collector, you know I love)!  The 2001 Fleer Ultra set is pretty nice - and Larkin lucked out with a really nice action shot on his card!

The backside of the card is just as nice - full career statistics, a team logo, and an easy-to-read card number.  Seriously, what isn't there to like about this set and card?!  This is another classic set from around the turn of the century that I'd love to collect if I had unlimited time, money, and storage space!

Comments